Friday, March 30, 2012

PARTY OF THE WEEK

There are so many fun weddings and parties that fill my Facebook news feed every day, and I don't like to spend all my time re-hashing what's already been tagged, said and featured. But some of these events really are worthy of sharing with everyone. SO, I've decided to bring back my 'favour friday' posts to highlight my favourite party from the week from the view point of the party favour or take home treat. Gotta' love a pretty presented parcel!
Photobucket
So to kick things off, check out these favours from Ruby May Designs sons' 2nd birthday party (via AAE) If you need bunting, Dawn's the girl!
I think my favourite part of the party is that instead of one large styled party table, she created some vignettes around the party area for food etc in her chosen colour scheme - love it. And these fabric bags based on a Sarah Jane print look so cute stacked up in the little wagon. You can see all Dawn's images here.

Also, I've had a few "I thought you'd like this" emails and links this week - thanks friends! Here's a few of them as well as some of my own finds from around the www -

// Puppet Invitations (thanks Alicia)
// Get your ambience on
// Chocolate icing just got healthy - I have can in the fridge right now...
// DIY blackboard photobooth (thanks Ros)
// Speaking of blackboards, check out this Arty family (thanks Kristy)
// Get organised - so need this (thanks Maddie)

I hope you have a lovely weekend - enjoy! xo

Image // Graham Sharkey

1 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )