Thursday, January 12, 2012

PRINCESS COLLECTION IN STORE!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Do you remember this sweetest ever Princess party? Well, good news, the full collection from invites to paper party goods are now available in my shop here. I think it's perfect for any girl from a first birthday to a twelfth (and any age in between!) I'm sure you know a girl who'd love it for their special day this year!
Also, I've spruced up my Etsy store so if you prefer to purchase my stationery designs via there in US dollars, you can do that too!

1 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )